2018/07/22

Happy Graduation | MFT, ME, LF

Hello everyone! I wanted to share the latest graduation card I made with you. I chose some products from different companies to get the look I was going for.


First I stamped some images from 'down to business' (My favorite things - retired) and also the graduation hat from 'hats off to you' (Lawn Fawn) to a watercolor paper. Then I colored the images in with Windsor & Newton watercolors.

After letting it try I diecut the 'square peek-a-boo window' (My favorite things) and adhered it to a white cardbase. I also stamped the little mouse, the hat and certificate from 'page huggers' (Mama Elephant) and colored them in with the same colors.


After diecutting the images I adhered them onto the cardbase. Last but not least I added the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen