2018/07/13

Birthday Flowers | Avery Elle

Hello everyone! Finally I could make a card with the beautiful 'hand drawn florals' from Avery Elle.


I stamped the images with Archival jet black ink and used masking paper to layer the flowers. Then I colored them in with Windsor and Newton watercolors. I stayed in a hotel when I colored them - for traveling I prefer my Windsor and Newton palette because it is handier.


Then I covered the flowers again and blended some weathered wood distress ink. In the centre I stamped the sentiment included in the set.
Then I diecut the  piece with the larger die from the set 'postage stamp' and adhered the frame to a cardbase. I added orange fun foam to the centre and adhered the diecut piece onto the foam. This resulted in a nice dimension.


Last but not least I added some Nuvo drops in gold coast.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen