2018/07/25

Baby Clothes | My favorite things

Hello there! My stash of baby cards is not existing - so I really have to make some although there aren't many new products out there for creating sweet baby cards (in my opinion). 



For baby card I prefer making two at once - one for a girl and one for a boy.
For the backgrounds I went with orange and blue distress inks and I also adhered 3 layers of the largest of the 'stitched square scalloped frames' die set from my favore things.


Then I diecut a bunch of pieces form the 'bundle of baby clothes' MFT dienamics. I colored them in with Distress Oxide inks because they blend so smoothly on normal cardstock.

I also stamped some of the swans from 'splendid swans' from My favorite things with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers.


For all of the images I used foam dots to adhere them to the background (which is 4"x4"). This results in a nice 3D look and mathces the stacked frame.


I hope you like the inspiration and I wish you a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen