2017/01/11

On the Mend | Mama Elephant, MFT

Hello everyone! I have another feel well card to share wih you. I went with the versatile 'page huggers' stamp set and the 'band aids' dienamics for this one.


First I ink blended two pieces of white cardstock with green distress ink. On one piece I focused the color in the centre of the cardstock and on the other one I created a faint "frame". Then I diecut the die from 'columbus circle' and adhered it on top of the second piece of blended cardstock. I think the color green goes especially well with get well cards :)

Next I stamped the sweet mouse page hugger, colored it in with Copics and diecut it. I also diecut the smaller one of the band aids and colored it in with distress inks. The heart is diecut from red glitter paper. 
The band aid would be a little bit too large for the mouse - so that you couldn't see the feet anymore. That's why I cut the mouse in half and adhered the pieces with a small space between them to the card. Now I also glued the bandaid on and it looks like the mouse hadn't been cut at all :)


I added some hearts in the same distress ink and bend the sentiment stamp to line up with the circle. As a cardbase I chose a craft cardstock.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen