2017/01/22

Baby Cards | Mama Elephant

Hello! Recently I have made two very similar cards for new born girls which I am going to show you today. Again I used my favorite baby stamp set 'new family' from Mama Elephant. I really hope that there will be more baby stamp sets in the future because I could need some more :-)



For each of the cards I blended the distress ink colors spun sugar, dried marigold and scattered straw and sprinkled some water droplets. I stamped the images and colored them in with pale Copic markers. I also used some Wink of Stella clear brush pen to add a little shimmer to some of the images. For the tails I used nuvo accents. 


For the sentiment I combined the greeting from the stamp set with 'upper calli letters' and 'calli letters' in order to personalize the cars. Aren't those names so cute? I also used the 'all prettied up' die for each of the cards and create a cute pink bow. As a cardbase I chose a shimmer paper.


I decorated them with clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome week!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen