2017/01/06

Get well wishes | MFT

Hi everyone! After all the Christmas cards I really need to restock the different types of cards. Today I have a feel better card using MFT dienamics and stamps from Mama Elephant and MFT.


I wanted to use the teapot and the cup dies from MFT and decided to create a nice flower pattern. First I traced the dies on a watercolor paper so that I knew where I had to do the stamping and coloring. Then I used the 'lunar extras' images from Mama Elephant and stamped them with antique linen distress ink. I colored the images in with distress inks . After letting it try I diecut all of them and was ready to continue with the background.



To match the teapot and cup I chose a brown distress background and sprinkled some water droplets to create more interest. For the sentiment I used the 'feel better' stamp set from MFT. Last but not least I added some Nuvo drops for more detail.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great time!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen