2017/01/15

Happy Birthday | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I love browsing my stamp/die stash and get inspired. This time I "found" some Mama Elephant stamps as well as Avery Elle and Lawn Fawn dies which go well toghether and created this birthday card:


For the background I used my Zig clean color real brush markers together with some water. I think I repeated this two times in order to get that nice watercolored look.
I stamped the sweet Panda from 'pandamonium' and the heart balloons from 'cub cuddles'. I used Zig markers again for the coloring.

Then I two of the 'fancy scalloped circle stackables' from white cardstock and the adhered them together with the stamped and cut images. I diecut the whole piece with 'postage stamp' and used the die a second time on a piece of cardstock which I colored in with coordinating distress inks in an ombre look. 


Last but not least I added the sentiment and some Nuvo glitter drops to finish my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Zig markers: 025, 030, 031, 080, 081, 082

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen