2016/09/21

Save the drama | MFT

Hello! I am here with my third and last entry for the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest! Again I used the 'llama love' stamp set - I am so in love with the images but also with the genious sentiments!!

So first I diecut the stage using 'take the stage' dies from MFT. For the screen I blended some distress inks to receive sort of a dessert scene. I stamped the images and colored them in with Copic marker. Then I fuzzy cut them and adhered the cacti directly onto the sceen. I stamped the sentiment before glueing everything to a craft cardbase which also forms the floor. I adhered the llama with foam dots so that it stands in front of the sceen.
My card was already finished. I just love clean cards with awesome messages :)


 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen