2016/09/18

Fiesta like there is no manana | MFT

Hi there! I am here with my second entry for the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest. This time I used the 'Llama Love' and 'Spooky Sweets' stamp set.

First I stamped and heat embossed some stars leaving an area for my images in the centre of watercolor paper. Then I used cracked pistacchio distress ink to color it in very softly. I stamped my images and colored them in with distress colors too. I added a "whool"-texture to the llama and a wire around the cactus. For the lightbulbs I used some pearls.



Next I diecut the piece of paper using one of the 'stitched scallop basic edges'. I colored in the bottom of the white cardbase with cracked pistacchio and peacock feathers distress inks and heatembossed the great sentiment from the llama love stamp set.


Last but not least I adhered the watercolor paper to the cardbase and the fun card was finished :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen