2016/09/27

Howdy! | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I tried to create a masculine birthday card so that I have at least one at stock. It's not so easy for me to choose the images and so on for masculine cards and often I end up with a more female looking one nevertheless :)


I used the Clearly Besotted stamp set 'all in onesies' to stamp the background. Then I chose Gansai Tambi watercolors to color them in. For the brown background color I used distress inks.


While letting the background try, I stamped the rest of the images from 'rowdy raccoons' with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. I love the coordinating dies because they also cut the details around the lasso. I used a white paper strip to stamp the sentiment with Lawn Fawn walnut ink and diecut a vellum circle to soften the area around the raccoon a bit.


Last but not least I adhered everything to a green cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Colors: E30, E31, E35, E37, E55, E59, G12, Y000, Y11, Y15, YG11

Gansai Tambi colors: 42, 44, 46, 53, 54

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen