2016/02/04

Congratulations to the Cutest Couple | Mama Elephant

Hello! Because I am currently renovating a room I have only little time for crafting and blogging. Nevertheless, I wanted to show you a card featuring one of the new Mama Elephant stamp sets: Oh happy birds. It’s always nice to have some wedding cards in stock :)


I startet out by using the Tim Holtz stencil 'Scribbles' and blending the distress inks dried marigold and scattered straw together. I really like this color combination, I think it is perfect for spring, baby shower or wedding cards. I sprinkled some water droplets to create even more interest. After that I cut the piece down to a small rectangle and rounded the corners using a corner chomper (0.5 inch).

Then I went on with the cute images from the stamp set which I colored with Copics after stamping them with Memento tuxedo black on Copic friendly paper. I am in love with pastels right now so I used very pale colors. I die cut all the images and stamped the sentiment which is included in the set. To create more dimension I used foam squares for adhering the images to the little background.


I clued the whole piece to a white cardstock which I embossed with the 'In Stitches' embossing folder from Craft Concepts. Last but not least I adhered some sparkling clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins in 4 and 6 mm and used a pale shiny cardbase to finish up this wedding card.

Thank you for stopping by and I’ll see you soon.

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Markers: BG0000, BG10, BG15, E04, G12, R11, RV000, RV52, YR00, YR02, YR000, YG11

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen