2018/08/30

Halloween Greetings | My favorite things

Hi everyone! I really looked forward to crafting after a short business trip. I created a halloween card using different my favorite things products.


First I made a background with citrus alcohol ink. I only used this one color and I love how it turned out!


Then I stamped all the images from 'frightfully sweet', 'frightful friends' and 'fab-boo-lous'. After coloring them in with Copics I diecut the images and went on with the scene building.


So for the spooky scene I used the 'birch trees' die to create some trees. With the 'stitched rectangle stax' (with that I also diecut the background) and one of the 'stitched basic edges 2' dies I also made a wonky hill. 


After adhering everything to the green background I went on with the cardbase itself.
I didn't want to  use a white cardbase since the contrast was too intense. With a black cardbase it would be too dark. So I took a white one and blended hickory smoke distress  oxide ink. Then I used the 'marble background' stamp (I love this!!) with black ink and created a not too light - not too dark background.


Last but not least I adhered the scene with green fun foam to the cardbase.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a frightfully sweet day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen