2018/08/15

Christmas in August #3 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I created my third Christmas card this year (still cannot believe it ;-) ) using again many different Mama Elephant products.


For the background I diecut a piece of white cardstock with the 'all prettied up' die and used two of the 'landscape trio' dies and also the 'snow capped mountains' dies on the same piece of paper, so that I get a nearly one layer background. I used hickory smoke distress oxide ink for the mountains and cracked pistachio oxide ink for the sky.

Then I stamped the images from 'tandem ride', 'a beary Christmas' and 'a cookie Christmas' with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copics. After die cutting the images I adhered them to the background and added the sentiment from 'mini messages'.


Last but not least I chose a light pink cardbase to match the colors of the scene.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen