2018/08/21

Born a long time ago | My favorite things

Hello everyone! After some Christmas cards I share a birthday card with you today. I used the adorable stamp set 'delightful dinosaurs' from My favorite things with that awesome sentiment :)


First I created the background by using a watercolor paper and distress inks. I diecut the paper with the largest of the 'stitched rectangle stax' set and used the clouds and grassy edge stencil to create grass layers as well as a cloudy sky. I chose the color tea dye for the earth tone and shabby shutters/peeled paint for the grass. Tumbled glass is of course for the sky.


I also diecut some additional landscape pars with the "icebergs" and some grass dies from the retired 'jungle friends' sets.


The dinosaurs are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored in with Copic markers. I added the sentiment with doe ink and added some Nuvo crystal drops in morning dew.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen