2018/08/26

Christmas in August #4 | Lawn Fawn

Hello there! Next Saturday I will pick up my Lawn Fawn order and until that I wanted to make a card with the older set 'frosty fairy friends' which is still one of my favorites. 




I started with the front of the interactive card by applying distress inks onto a square watercolor piece of paper. After sprinkling some water and color droplets I also added the sentiment and diecut the largest of the  'lift the flap circles' dies.


Next I stamped all the images and colored them in with my Copic markers. I decorated the front with some of the images. I took a piece of white cardstock and applied some distress oxide inks to add some color. Then I adhered the rest of the images to create a little scene.


I adhered the front to the winter wonderland scene and chose a craft cardbase. Last but not least I added Nuvo crystal drops for more interest.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen