2018/08/19

Baby Sea Card | My favorite things

Hello everyone! A friend of mine delivered her second baby and it's absolutely adorable. That's why I created a new baby card using My favorite things products.


First I wanted to make a background using greens and yellows - however, I didn't like it for this card. So I took another piece of white cardstock diecut it with the second largest of the 'stitched rectangle stax' and used tumbled glass distress oxide ink to add a soft blue to it.




I also diecut several pieces of the 'bundle of baby clothes' die set and used hickory smoke for the clothes. After adhering them to the background I decided to use images from 'gill friends' and 'beach buds' which I colored with Copic markers. I really don't know what fish have to do with a newborn but I thought it looked cute :)




I also added Nuvo crystal drops in morning dew and Nuvo jewel drops in sea breeze. Last but not least I stamped the congratulations from the 'splendid swans' set and chose a white cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen