2018/09/02

Christmas Card 2018 #5 | Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone! I was so happy when my Lawn Fawn order arrived! The first card I created with the new goodies is this winter design - I decided to make two of them with slightly different colors.



I blended some brown distress oxide inks and stamped the candy cone from 'thanks a latte' with doe Lawn Fawn dye ink. The I diecut the largest of the 'reverse stitched scalloped rectangle window' dies from a piece of white cardstock. 

(sorry for the bad lightening;
the first one is with tea dye and ground espresso,
the second one with antique linen and walnut stain)

The images from the same set and from the 'frosty fairy friends' were stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. For the foam I used the awesome new white textured embossing powder. I am so in love with this embossing powder ♥


After arranging all the images I added the sentiment from 'merry messages' with walnut dye ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen