2018/08/13

Lawn Fawnetics Challenge No. 34 | My favorite Place

Hello everyone! I am playing along the Lawn  Fawnetics Challenge No. 34 which is about favorite places. 


When I went through my Lawn Fawn stamps I saw the 'Sweet Friends' stamp set which is so adorable and I thought - who wouldn't like to live in a dreamy, sweet wonderland? :)
So this is defnitely an unreal destination but I liked the imagination.


I started by stamping a bunch of different images to create a sweet scene with Memento tuxedo black. Beside Sweet Friends I also used the sets 'rub-a-dub-dub' and 'So smooth'. Then I colored everything with Copic markers and diecut it.

For the background I used the largest of the 'stitched rectangles large' dies and added scattered straw and dried marigold disress ink. I used one of the 'simple stitched hillside borders' as a stencil too. To create a grass border I used one of the 'meadow borders' dies and peeled paint distress ink.

I also diecut some clouds from the 'pivot pop-up' die set and colored them in with spun sugar and milled lavender distress ink.


Then I adhered everything to the background with my favorite adhesive which is the Lawn Fawn Glue tube.

The sentiment is from the rub-a-dub-dub stamp set.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a relaxed day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List









4 Kommentare :

  1. Sign me up to live there whenever you find that sweet wonderland! This is absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. now you're talking!! i would TOTALLY love to visit a candy land!!!! what a cool idea!!! love this sweet, adorable card! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Samantha!! There would be plenty room for all of you :) and of course all the sweet stuff won't have calories :)

      Löschen