2018/08/04

Christmas in August | Mama Elephant

Hi there! Since I missed Christmas in July - it's Christmas in August ;-) I want to make sure that I use some of my fav Christmas stamps before the new (and irresistible for sure) releases will be out.



So I chose several different Mama Elephant stamp sets and started to create two cards at once.
First I made two very simple background with Distress Oxide inks. The blue one is just a "regular" blended background, for the orangy one I used a strip of paper for the blending so that the wall gets a subtle pattern. Last but not least I used the frame die from 'dotted details' to add more detail.


I stamped all the images from 'little santa agenda', 'little reindeer agenda', 'a beary christmas' and 'merry mantle' with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copics. Then I diecut all the cute images and created the layout. When I was satisfied I adhered everything to the backgrounds.


The sentiments are from 'christmas scene' and 'mini messages' and are stamped with a grey ink.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Material List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen