2018/08/01

Spotted birthday | MFT

Howdy! As promised I made a second card using the Toy Story squad from 2 weeks ago since I stamped and colored the images from 'saddle up and celebrate', 'best in the west' and 'delightful dinosaurs' two times.


I created the background with the new Sizzix 3D lumber embossing folder (it is AMAZING) and blended some distress oxide inks. I also distressed the edges of the paper.


I pimped the white cardbase with black soot distress oxide ink and the MFT stencil 'cow print'. I adhered the background piece askew on top of it.

For the images I used liquid glue except for Woody and Rex whom I adhered with foam dots. 

Before that I had stamped the awesome sentiment from saddle up and celebrate directly on the background piece.


I hope you like the card and thank you for stopping by!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen