2018/08/07

Christmas in August #2 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! One more Christmas card to show you in August - again I used many different products from Mama Elephant. I love when I am able to combine different sets.


I wanted to use the 'inside pop fence' die for my card front - using only the fence. So I created the background by blending some tumbled glass distress oxide ink on a piece of white cardstock which I had diecut before with the 'hillside cover' die.


Then I stamped the main images from 'a cookie Christmas' and chose several other sets to go along with the scene. The cute santa is from 'little santa agenda', the bird and some of the candy canes from 'reindeer game' I also used candy canes from 'wooly winter'.
I colored them all in with Copic markers. For the fence I used ground espresso distress oxide ink.


Too add more detail I used the Nuvo glitter accents in fresh snowfall all over the card. Last but not least I added two tiny glue dots with the Mono multi media adhesive and let them dry. Now you can close and open the fence :)


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen