2016/08/01

Be merry | Mama Elephant

Hi there! It's August and I am starting with the Christmas cards for 2016! I try to make 1 Christmas card per week - otherwise I will be under stress in November/December again :) - well at least I give it a try :-)


This is my first holilday card - using those super cute 'arctic penguins' and the tree from 'Christmas scene' from Mama Elephant. I think Kristina Werner painted colorful trees last year and when I drafted the card I knew I had to make such rainbow trees myself. Unfortunately after gluing the trees to the scene I realized that the tumbled glass sky was way too light... but well, I couldn't change that without messing up the whole card...

For the trees I used the Gansai Tambi watercolors 37, 42 and 57. I colored in the penguins and accessories with Zig clean color real brush markers (without any blending etc.) The rest of the card is quite simple - it's all about the colorful trees and the cute peeking penguins :-)


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen