2016/08/08

MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 292

Hello everyone! With this card I am participating in a MFT-challenge for the first time. It is a sketch challenge which I normally don't like very much but in this case I instantly had a design in mind when I had seen that sketch.


 

First I created the background drawing a tile-pattern and coloring it in with hickory smoke distress ink. Then I erased the pencil lines and the background was done.

 

I created a square piece of paper and stamped it with an old Prima background stamp. I also added the sentiment included in the MFT stamp set 'recipe for happiness'.

Then I stamped other images from the set with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. For the frame I created one layer out of pale blue cardstock and one layer out of black glitter paper.
 

I clued the frame and images to the background and added the cook with foam dots. I also created some hearts and added wink of stella shimmer as well as glossy accents to finish up my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Marker: B12, BG15, C1, C3, C5, C7, E30, E35, E37, E50, W1, W3

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen