2016/07/30

Birthday Hamsters | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! I love these cute hamsters from Clearly Besotted. They are just too adorable ♥ After piling up the cheerleading panda bears I had to form a pyramid of the hamsters also :)

So I stamped the hamsters using Inkadinkado masking paper to create the pyramid and let them masked off. Then I heat embossed little sweet treats from Mama Elephant's 'little edibles' with white embossing powder. After that I used cracked pistacchio distress ink for a very light background.

I colored in all the sweet images with Copic markers and created two little tags with the Mama Elephant 'mini messages' stamp set and 'mini tags' dies. Again I used Copic markers to add color to them.



Last but not least I adhered the hamster-pyramid with double sided adhesvie to a craft cardbase after I had added the tags with a piece of ribbon.

I really like the clean look of the card where the focus is all on the hamsters :)



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Copic Marker: E30, E31, E34, E50, E59, R11, R20, R27, R32, W1, Y000, Y11, Y15, YR24.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen