2016/08/30

Naughty but Nice | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! I am really excited to show you the card for today. I used the 'good to be bad' stamp set from Clearly Besotted which is awesome!!! I think a little bit of dark humor  among all the fantastic happy cards is great too :) I also look forward to some Halloween cards although we do not celebrate it but I like the colors and possibilities when creating such card designs :)

So I started the card by masking off the moon using a normal circle diecut and blending different greens, yellow and black together. By the way - I was inspired by one of the Halloween cards during Lawnfawn inspiration week. When I saw the green background I immediately fell in love with it - so I had to use similar colors on this card (thanks for the inspiration!!!).
Then I masked off the sky and created the ground using brown and black distress colors.

I diecut a bunch of birch and other trees with the MFT dienamics from grey and black cardstock. The grey ones should be in the foreground - the black ones far in the distance. Then I stamped the images onto watercolor paper and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers - which was so much fun :)



I fuzzy cut them and heat embossed the sentiment included in the set with white embossing powder. Then I adhered all the images to my background - for the baddies I used foam squares. I also added a spider and a bat from different stamp sets (Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant).

Last but not least I used glossy accents on the apple and the wand/globe (don't know what to call that :) ) and adhered the panel to a cardbase.

I am so in love with that color combo!!

Thank you for stopping by and I will see you soon.

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Zig Clean Color Real Brush marker: 010, 022, 024, 033, 046, 047, 062, 063, 067, 080

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen