2016/08/22

Have a smooth birthday | Lawnscaping challenge No. 136

After the clean and soft-colored Christmas card I needed something more messy and colorful. Anyway it's still summer :-)


I created this card for the Lawnscaping challenge No. 136 'use a punny sentiment'.


First I created the watercolor background by white embossing the 'little edibles' from Mama Elephant. I love those tiny images for creating heatembossed backgrounds. Then I used distress inks to lay some colors above it.

I stamped the images from 'so smooth' from Lawn Fawn and colored them in with Copic markers. Then I diecut them and adhered them to the card. I cut out the sentiment so that it does not take away too much space.


A very quick card which I made yesterday in order to be able to participate in the Lawnscaping challenge because I will be on vacation for a few days. I'll be back right after that :-)

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful time!

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Copic Markers: 0, B24, B38, BG0000, BG10, BG11, C1, C3, C5, C7, R27, R39, V0000, V01, Y000, Y11, Y15, YG13, YG17, YR02, YR16

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen