2016/08/11

Rainbow Wishes | Mama Elephant | Altenew

Hi everyone!! After some rainy days here in Austria I needed something colorful - so I postponed the second Christmas card for 2016 to the weekend and created this fun slider card.

I started by stamping the flower frame using the Altenew stamp set 'beautiful day'. Then I colored in all the images with my Gansai Tambi watercolors in kind of a rainbow color scheme. I also stamped the cute unicorn from Mama Elephant's 'unicorns and rainbows' and used the same colors as for the flowers. I diecut the unicorn and also the silder "rail".



For the little part which you can see under the slider part I again used the same Gansai Tambi colors to create a little rainbow. I stamped the greeting from the Mama Elephant stamp set between the flowers - actually this was a total coincidence that it fits perfectly because when I created the frame I hadn't already known which sentiment I would use - lucky me :)

I put the card together by adhering the top piece of paper with foam tape and placing a small coin under the slider "rail. Then I adhered the unicorn with a foam square to the coin. Last but not least I added some small clear sequins and Wink of Stella glitter to the hear of the unicorn.



I wish you a colorful, awesome day and I'll see you soon with my 2nd Christmas card for 2016!

Thank you for stopping by!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen