2016/08/14

Christmas Cards 2016 #2 | Mama Elephant

Hi there! As promised I show you my second Christmas card for 2016! Again I created a scene with Mama Elephant stamps.

I started with the background by applying a soft coat of chipped sapphire distress ink. Then I diecut snow hills using the 'landscape trio' dies and one of the 'simple stitched hillside border' dies with white and glitter cardstock. I also diecut a city skyline with a Clearly Besotted die.

Then I continued with the sweet images from 'Christmas Spirit' and 'Reindeer Games' which I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored in with Copic markers. After diecutting or hand cutting them I clued everything together and added the sentiment from the 'Christmas Spirit' set.




Last but not least I added liquid pearls in opaque white and adhered the scene to a dark blue cardbase.

Thank you for stopping by and have a gorgeous day!
xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Markers: E21, E30, E31, E34, E35, E37, E50, E55, E59, R02, R27, Rv09, RV52, W1, W3, W5, Y000, Y11, YG11, YG13, YR000

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen