2016/08/28

Christmas Cards 2016 #4 | Avery Elle

Hello everyone! I've already bought some of the new Avery Elle Winter/Christmas products to go on with my Christmas cards. Well, today's card is the result of mixing Christmas products with hot summer temperatures ;-).



I created the snowy background by ink blending the distress inks scattered straw, mustard seed, dried marigold and spiced marmalade. Then I used the new 'snow falling' die to create the colorful background.



Next I stamped the images from 'elf-tacular' with archival jet black ink onto watercolor paper and colored in the elf and the gifts with Zig clean color real brush markers. The images are quite big, which I like because they fill in a card easily, but because of that I fuzzy cut them to avoid the white border.




I clued them to the background and added some shimmer with my Wink of stella clear brush pen. I used the sentiment included in the stamp set and a die from 'sew fancy' together with a piece of pattern paper. Last but not least I adhered the label with foam tape and the background to a standard-sized cardbase.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



xo
Lisa


Supply List (the new AE release will be coming soon to the Stempelwunderwelt Online shop)


Zig Clean Color Real brush markers: 041, 044, 062, 063, 064, 067, 070, 081

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen