2016/08/26

Birthday ride | Mama Elephant

Hi there! I made this card for my brother's birthday. I needed a bike because he bought himself a new mountain bike and found that tandem from Mama Elephant - so I created a design where it looks like a bike :) I included mountains and some trees into the scene because he mostly rides through forests and mountains.

Whenever I use more layers I sketch them before starting with the card and create a full sheet of different distress colors - then I can sprinke it with water and  diecut the landscape layers all at once. It saves me a lot of time!!!


For the background I created soft clouds with tumbled glass distress ink and the 'landscape trio' dies from Mama Elephant.



Then I started layering the different landscape pieces.



When all of them were adhered to the background I stamped the images from 'tandem ride' and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. Unfortunately I can't find the sheet where I wrote down the exact numbers of the markers I used. 



I also diecut the number 18 with 'number it' dies from watercolor paper and blended an orange and dark grey Zig marker to match the colors of the company where he bought the bike. (KTM is an Austrian brand which has orange and black as their main colors.)


After adhering everything to a craft cardbase the card was done :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List





Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen