2016/08/16

Hooray - it's you birthday! | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! As soon as I got the adorable 'Rowdy Raccoons' stamp set from Mama Elephant I had to use it for a birthday card!! So in love with the sweet critters ♥


I made a simple ink blended backgrounds with the distress colors spiced marmelade and dried marigold. But before that I had heat embossed little stars from an older Mama Elephant stamp set with white embossing powder. Then I diecut the 'hooray script' die from the background piece and also black glitter paper in order to create an inlay greeting. Together with a short sentiment from the 'space bears' set the greeting was completed.



I stamped the raccoons and accessoires with archival jet black ink and colored them in with distress colors.



I adhered the images to the card and added black enamel dots to finish up the design.

A quick and simple design but the raccoons make it a sweet little birthday card :)

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen