2018/12/02

Relax and Enjoy | Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone! After many Christmas Cards I want to show you this birthday shadow box card. It is also a last-minute entry for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #41 "shaped cards".



I started with creating the yellow shadow box using the 'shadow box card' and 'ocean add-on' die sets. I used Lawn Fawn sunflower cardstock for my base.


For the "tabs" I diecut white cardstock and I also used the banner die. Then I stamped lots of bubbles and other images from 'rub-a-dub-dub' and also the girl from 'bicycle built for you' with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them in with Copic markers.


After diecutting everything and adding color to the banner I adhered the inside pieces and the images to the shadow box card.



Last but not least I stamped the sentiment from rub-a-dub-dub onto the banner and the card was all done.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great week! You can find a short photo story about the card making process on my Instagram account.

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen