2018/06/30

Ahoy, happy birthday | Lawn Fawn

Hi there! I created my very first shadow box card and it's so much easier and faster than I thought!


This time I started by stamping all the images with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them in again with Copic markers. I used the stamp sets 'mermaid for you', 'ahoy, matey' and 'duh-nuh'.


I set them beside and diecut some elements from the sets 'shadow box card', 'shadow box card ocean add-on'. The basic was cut out from Lawn Fawn mermaid cardstock. On the other pieces I used oxide inks to blend some colors.

I also cut out a piece of rectangle for the back of the card.


After adhering everything together (I used the Lawn Fawn glue tube today) the card was already finished :)


I wish you a nice weekend and thank you for stopping by!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen