2018/06/07

Dragon Power | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! The dragons from Mama Elelphants 'me and my dragon' set are just too cute. I combined the set with 'dragon wishes' and also some dies from Mama Elephant.


I used dried marigold and spiced marmalade distress inks for the background and diecut it with the large die of 'sew fancy'. Then I created a little city out of clouds by combining the cloud die from 'landscrape trio' and the city skyline from 'kingdom trio'. 


I stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. After diecutting them I adhered everything to the card (I used foam dots for the big dragon). 
Last but not least I added the sentiment from the dragon wishes set.


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen