2018/05/21

Player No. 2 | Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone! I am super excited about the new Lawn Fawn release! The interactive possibilities are endless and they don't take so much time either.

I wanted to use the new adorable stamp set "screen time" togehter with the "reveal wheel" die and I was so happy that my idea turned out well.


I started by diecutting the large piece of the reveal wheel twice. For one of them I also used the "reveal wheel speech bubble add-on" die and blended some distress inks. I scattered some water droplets and stamped some hearts in grey hippo ink to finish up the background.



Then i diecut the wheel and also the circle shape for adhering the it to the second base diecut. I stamped the cute sentiments included in the set screen time with hippo ink too.




The images are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored in with Copics.
I diecut them and adhered everything to the card front. Then I used foam tape to put the interactive part together. I chose a dark grey card base.



It is so awesome that the add-on die fits into the computer/tv. I had this idea immediately but wasn't sure if it is the right size :)

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen