2018/05/27

Happy Hibiscus | Clearly Besotted Teasers June

Hello there! Today is the day - it' release time :) I had so much fun guest designing for Clearly Besotted and I hope I could inspire some of you! Thank you for your support and now I am showing you my last project for the June release teasers.

The 'happy hibiscus' stamp set is another one of the beautiful small flower stamp sets from Clearly Besotted! I love coloring these and they can be used for any occasion.


I compared the happy hibiscus stamp set with the 'happy hula' set from last months release. This little dancer is so cute. I stamped everything onto a Copic friendly paper using some selfmade masks to "layer" the images. Then I colored them in with Copic markers.

I added the sentiment included in the set and sprinkled some color dots. I also created a light orange shine around the image.

Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more awesome products and teasers!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



3 Kommentare :

  1. How clever of you to combine these two sets Lisa, I think they work so well together. Love the design of the card too. beautiful work. And it’s been really nice having you on the team this month! Lisa xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow! I love this, Lisa! What an amazing card, I love that you combined the sets together. Its been wonderful to have you guest with us this month 💕

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love that you combined the girl with the flowers; a perfect pairing and a lovely card! x

    AntwortenLöschen