2018/05/01

London Wishes | MFT

Hi everyone! My boyfriend turned 30 today and I wanted to give him something special. So I decided to book a trip to London. Therefore, I had been looking for the 'London Mouse' stamp set for a really long time because it is discontinued. Finally I found it online through a shop from Switzerland. I think it's super cute and I hope there will be more similar stamp sets with other desinations too :)


So I created the background stamping some of the images with Archival jet black. Then I used my Mijellos Mission Gold watercolors to add some red and black colors.
I also sprinkled some color droplets.


The mice (bears?) are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. Because I didn't get the die set I had to cut them by myself ;-)

I used the happy birthday die from 'cause for celebration' by MFT and diecut it from white glitter paper.

After everything was adhered to a white card base the design was done. My boyfriend really liked it and the trip too :)


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen