2017/11/26

Unicorn light up card | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Thank you for joining me! I made a break from making Christmas cards and created this light up unicorn card :)



I started with the distress ink background using the MFT cloud and mini cloud stencils. I chose pastel colors (scattered straw, dried marigold, milled lavender, spun sugar). 
With the rainbow from 'rainbow high' I diecut paper which I colored in with distress inks.

I also diecut some clouds from glitter paper. The images from 'unicorns and rainbow' are colored in with Copics.

After adhering everything to the background I pierced a small whole behind the candle of the cake and started with the ligth effect.


I chose a pale pink glitter cardbase and adhered a small paper piece behind the future cake. Behind the candle I started adhering the copper tape. One for the plus and one for the minus side of the battery/light. After bringing all into place I used 3 layers of foam tape to adhere the unicorn/rainbow scene to the cardbase.


I hope you like the design and have  a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen