2017/11/19

Christmas Card No. 8 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I am back with my 8th Christmas card design :) Again I used Mama Elephant stamps and dies.




First I created the background scene. I used patterned paper for the wall and diecut the 'window watching' die from Mama Elephant out of it. I also used the same die for the frame (cardstock which I colored in with my ink blending tool and walnut stain distress ink) and the sky (cardstock which I colored in with my ink blending tool and tumbled glass/salty ocean distress ink).


I blended some more walnut stain distress ink on a craft card base as my floor. Then I glued the pieces together and started with the images.
I used the three stamp sets: 'a beary Christmas', 'merry mantle' and 'pix's happy holiday'. After stamping them with Memento tuxedo black I colored them in with Copic markers.


I adhered them to the scene and added some highlights with the wink of Stella brush pen. For the sentiments I used German Christmas greetings.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen