2017/11/04

Christmas Card No. 7 | MFT & Altenew

Hello everyone! I am back with Christmas card design number 7!!! I don't have many stamps from Altenew but I had to get 'bells and bows' for my Christmas cards. I think it is such a clever set and perfect for backgrounds etc.

So I stamped some bells in blue inks onto a square piece of paper. (moonstone, fish tank and deep sea from Lawn Fawn) and diecut the large circle from the 'columbus circle' set from Mama Elephant.

Then I stamped another bell in grey inks (manatee, hippo and storm cloud from Lawn Fawn) and diecut it. I also made a cute little Yeti from 'beast friends' from My favorite things and colored it in with copics.



After adhering the background piece to a metallic blue square cardbase I used foam tape to glue the Yeti and it's bell onto the card as well. The little sentiment is from the 'merry everything' set from My favorite things.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen