2017/09/14

Yeti Christmas | MFT

Hi everyone! I love this 'beast friends' stamp set from MFT from last year so I wanted to use it for Christmas cards before the new sets are released :)



I will also enter this card to the MFT card design superstar challenge in the category "clean and simple". For me this card is clean and simple because the background is really easy, there are only two colors and I used only a few products.





So for the background I blended peacock feathers distress ink on distress woodgrain cardstock. Then I stamped the cute Yeti images, colored them in with Copics and fuzzy cut them. I diecut some square frames out of iridescent glitter cardstock with the 'stitched square scalloped frames' and adhered everything to the background.




After adding the sentiment from another stamp set from MFT I chose a white metallic cardstock as a cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply list

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen