2017/09/02

Christmas Cards 2017 No. 1 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! Today I post my first Christmas card this year. Yap - I am really early this year. However, I plan to make Christmas cards parallel to all year 'round greeting cards. Then I won't run out of birthday cards etc. during winter (that's what I hope).


I started out by covering a piece of white cardstock with the blizzard bold prints background stamp from Hero Arts. I used the moonstone ink from Lawn Fawn because it is a beautiful soft blue color. Then I die cut that paper with the stitched hillside cover die from Mama Elephant a long with another piece of white cardstock. From that I cut only a piece so that I looks like snow hills. 

From grey cardstock I die cut the snow caped mountains from Mama Elephant. Before I adhered them to my background I had added stitched details with one of the stitched borders dies from Lawn Fawn so that it matches the stitched hillside cover.


After my little background scene was finished I stamped the images from Pix's happy holiday with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copics. I also added some shimmer with the wink of stells pen. I fuzzy cut the images and adhered them to my winter scene.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen