2017/09/08

Birthday Bus | Avery Elle

Hello everyone! This time I am really on to the dailymarker30day challenge which lasts all September long. Although there isn't much time I enjoy coloring a bit every day. That's why I don't have many minutes for writing blog posts and completing card projects.



However, I can show you this Birthday card for today. I made two at once for my stash. I started with coloring the cute birthday bus from Avery Elle with Copics. After fuzzy cutting the image I created the background by stamping more images from the set with manatee Lawn Fawn dye ink. 



Then I used a heart stencil and Nuvo embellishement mousse to create some texture. I colored in strips of paper with Copics and used the sentiment from the set. After adhering all to the cardbase I added some Nuvo drops and shimmer with the wink of stella pen. 



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen