2016/07/16

Wishing you a cheerful birthday | Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone! This week I received my new Clearly Besotted stamps from the July release. I can't say how adorable those sweet critters are! I decided to use the 'cheering for you' because I loved the idea of a panda-pyramid :-)


For a one-layer card you have to prepare some masks but the rest of it is quite easy - especially because coloring in pandas is not too hard - given all the white and black.

So I created my masks with Inkadinkado masking paper and stamped that cute pyramid. Before I removed the masks I created the background - blending the distress inks barn door, mustard seed, cracked pistacchio and peacock feathers. I also sprinkled lots of water onto that background.
For this particular color combination I was inspired by an Instagram post from 'thecraftbunny' a while ago. When I saw the colors together I kept them in my mind and knew I just had to use them for the cheerleading pandas.

Then I could remove the masks and colored the images in with Zig clean color real brush markers. I added the sentiment, stars and speech bubbles to the card. After that I diecut the whole piece using the 'wonky stitched rectangle stax' from My favorite things. 


Last but not least I adhered the watercolor paper to a black standard-sized cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Zig clean color real brush marker: 024, 040, 042, 050

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen