2016/07/03

Welcome to the World | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Finally I am back with my blog entries :-) I still have to reorganize my life after 18 years of learning for school, university etc., I need a structure for my leisure time but I plan to make 2-3 cards and blog entries per week - let's see :-)

I made a quick baby-card trio because I really have to stock up my stash. To be prepared I like creating baby cards in trios - for a boy, girl and a neutral one.



I started with diecutting the oval shape from a white piece of cardstock and the scalloped frame from another sheet. Then I colored the ovals with distress inks very gently.

I stamped the bears from the 'cub cuddles' stamp set from Mama Elephant with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. I diecut the images and used the dies for the oval shape too in order to create an in-lay look.




Before I clued everything to a standard-sized cardbase I've used the 'stitched borders' die from Lawn Fawn to add more detail. I stamped the sentiment from the 'new family' stamp set from Mama Elephant and die cut the cut bow with the 'all prettied up' die from Lawn Fawn paper pads.



Last but not least I added some sequins in matching colors and my card-trio was done!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen