2016/07/07

Danke (Thank You) | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! For my sister I made this teacher thank you card for four school children. It's a rather simple card but I tried to use pastel colors because they are the teachers favorite.

So I started by ink blending the colors cracked pistacchio, spun sugar and dried marigold. Then I diecut three circhles using the 'sew fancy' dies from Mama Elephant. I traced the circles onto a Copic friendly paper and stamped the cute children from the ME stamp set 'in my heart'. I colored them in with Copic markers.



Before I assembled the card I diecut the German word for thank you and foiled it with the Minc machine using light pink foil. I clued the piece with the kids-images and the top layer to a standard-sized cardbase, added the foiled sentiment and clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


The card was all done and I hope the teacher will like it.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List




Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen