2016/01/17

You make my heart beep | Clearly Besotted

Hello dear crafters!!! Today I am super excited because I tried out a (for me) new stamp company which already is well known to many card makers: Clearly Besotted.
First of all, I really like that they offer cheap international shipping options and that the price is fair too. So, from my little experience I can say that the stamps offer a high quality and very dainty outlines. You get many images in one set because they a are a little bit smaller than stamp images from other companies which looks very nice but, on the other hand, makes it more difficult to create masks or coloring them in.


So, let's go on with my card. I created another Valentine's card using the "Mini Bots" stamp set (unfortunately currently out of stock). Again, you get so many cute images with this set, it's awesome! I decided to use the robots with the hearts because I wanted to use the super cute sentiment "You make my heart beep".



I stamped the bots with Memento tuxedo black onto a piece of precut paper and masking paper. I fuzzy cut the masking paper and after masking off the stamped images I applied a little bit of spun sugar distress ink around the robots with an ink blending tool. Then I used an old heart stencil from Heidi Swapp and created this cute heart background with Ranger texture paste.

After letting the background try, I removed the masking paper and colored in the images with Copic markers. I used warm greys for the female rob (for me the smaller one is female ;) ) and cold greys for the male rob to create more interest.

I thought about using distress inks for the ground/floor too but instead I decided to use a very subtle pattern paper from Avery Elle and stamped the greeting with Lawn Fawn Wild Rose ink on top of it

Last but not least I rounded the corners with my We're memory keepers corner chompers and adhered the whole piece to a white card base with foam tape. Before that I clued holographic glitter paper to the base.

To finish up my card I used wink of stella glitter and glossy accents for the hearts of the robots.


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Copic Markers: BG0000, 0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E04, R20, W1, W3, W5, W7
In addition I used: AE The neutral collection paper pad; holographic glitter cardstock, Heidi Swapp stencil

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen