2016/01/20

Raskog - Craft room storage

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you my IKEA Raskog organization! I just love this trolley-table for my craft room. It's really handy and holds a lot of useful stuff.

So, here is a photo from my beige Raskog. (I made the photos with my phone so sorry for the quality):


In the first section I store my favorite markers: the Zig clean color real brush markers, some distress markers and of course my copics (you see there is a lot of room for further investments, isn' there :) ). The transparent box where I store my markers, my most frequently used inks as well as a stamp cleaner is from InterDesign Linus. These boxes are just awesome! I really love them although they are a little bit pricy. However, the quality is worth the money!
Can you see the black mat in my Raskog? I don't want things shifting around or make that 'tinny' noise so I used a black anti-slide mat from my dad's workshop. I saw that they are available in many different colors; however, we had the black one at home so I used this one. 


In the next section I store my 6"x6" paper pads as well as my stand-alone-dies again in InterDesign boxes which have the perfect size!!! I keep the larger dies in stamp and die storage pockets from Avery Elle and use small magnetic sheets from Ellen Hutson. Smaller dies fit perfectly in cheap CD storage files. I divide the dies with laminated sheets of beige cardstock which I labelled with a brother label-maker.

(there is soooo much room for more :-). I also keep my magnetic sheets and empty CD storage files there to hold my dies in place)


Last but not least I store the mini Minc machine from Heidi Swapp in the third section. In two small trays I keep the foil (I always put them back in the original packaging after using the foil because in my opinion it is easier to store them in that way).


Currently I am reorganizing my paper storage. As soon as I am finished I will show you the result :)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

xo
Lisa

Supply List (Storage)


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen