2016/01/04

Love you cutie | Mama Elephant, Minc

Hi everyone! I am finally back from taking some days off or from spending days for making Christmas and New Year gifts :-). I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and friends!!

Today I want to show you my first background with my new Minc machine from Heidi Swapp. Because I am a stamper I prefer using this machine with stamps instead of a laser printer.


So I started by stamping the two hearts from the Paper Smooches stamp set ‚Scripty Sayings‘ with Versamark ink multiple times and then heat embossed it with Ranger sticky embossing powder. I always use my powder bag before embossing but you could also use kitchen flower to prevent the powder sticking to areas you don’t want it. After that I covered all the hearts with little pieces of Minc foil. It would definitely be less time-consuming if you used only one large piece of foil but I wanted to include 2 different colors (rose gold and light pink).

A very positive effect of using the Minc mashine after embossing is that it flattens out the paper quite well.

After that I stamped the little racoon from the ‚Three amigos‘ stamp set from Mama Elephant and colored it in with Copic markers. For the sentiment I used the 'Mini Messages' stamp set. After fuzzy cutting the image I prepared a stripe of black cardstock for heat embossing because I decided to use foil again. So I repeated the procedure from the background with the word ‚cutie‘ from the Paper Smooches stamp set with rose gold foil.


I adhered the racoon with foam tape and stamped the hearts I used for the background with Memento tuxedo ink. After covering them with glossy accents I cut and clued them to my background to add a little bit more black to the card. I also stamped little points (Snow Day stamp set) between the hearts because it was still too shiny for me.
Last but not least I adhered the white cardstock to a light pink cardbase.

Thank you for stopping by and I’ll see you soon,
xo

Lisa

Supply List

Copic Markers: C1, R20, W1, W3, W5, W7

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen