2015/09/04

Mit den besten Wünschen (Best Wishes)

Hello everyone! Today I have a simple, more elegant card to share.
I like using metallic or shiny materials for elegant projects; therefore, I took a metallic, coppery paper from my stash (I think it is one of the Artoz paper lines) and stamped the rose flower from the Flower Garden stamp set by Tim Holtz with a Versamark watermark stamp pad. I also added a German greeting using a stamp set by Danipeuss with the same ink before embossing the images with white embossing powder. 

I added acrylic paint in copper to the bottom of the petals using a thin paint brush to make them pop even more. 



Pearls and silver rhinestones from Kaisercraft increase the elegant look of the card. I also rounded the top left and bottom right corner with a corner chomper from We are memory keepers because these two corners looked a little bit empty. Last but not least I used foam tape to adhere the metallic paper to a white card base.



I hope you liked this quick and easy card and I'll see you soon.
xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen